Antworten
Seite 29 von 29 ErsteErste ... 19272829
Ergebnis 281 bis 284 von 284
  1. User Info Menu

AW: Who watches English/American movies in original?

I started watching the original versions with "Buffy- the vampire slayer" Funny enough I could watch the spin-off "Angel" only in the german version. Other series I watched in english were "Sons of Anarchy" and "The big bang theory". Some of them I watch with the english subtitles because the actors are talking so fast. But following a normal movie mostly is no problem for me. And at least when I heard the same voices doing synchronization over and over again it became boring.
    Ich bin eine Fee! Eine KatastroFEE!

2. User Info Menu

we regularly watch BBC World and there especially Hard Talk which can be Sen also in their YouTube channel, eventuell in the rest of Europe.
    Apart from BBC World we have not succeded to see BBC because it is blocked.

Je suis Charlie!

Hugh Grant über Boris Johnson (29.8.2019)(Danke an untitled):

You will not fuck with my children’s future. You will not destroy the freedoms my grandfather fought two world wars to defend. Fuck off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and you little gang of masturbatory prefects

3. User Info Menu

We always try to watch movies and series in the original version. Thanks to Netflix and Amazon Prime it is much easier now.
    And if the accent is too much or the local dialect too heavy then we watch with subtitles - in English of course.

Since living in Ireland I cannot watch certain movies and series in German. Once I have heard the original voice I cannot listen to the German translator - especially if the same voice is used for several actors.

4. User Info Menu

it can only be seen a few more days in Arte:

Years and Years (TV series) - Wikipedia

Emma Thompson as a female Donald Trump.

Je suis Charlie!

Hugh Grant über Boris Johnson (29.8.2019)(Danke an untitled):

You will not fuck with my children’s future. You will not destroy the freedoms my grandfather fought two world wars to defend. Fuck off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and you little gang of masturbatory prefects

Antworten
Seite 29 von 29 ErsteErste ... 19272829